Join us for the Washington Center for Yemeni Studies 1st Annual Conference – Yemen Under the Scope, in collaboration with the Middle East Institute (MEI), the National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations (NCUSAR), the Gulf International Forum, and the US Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO). We will gather leaders from the Yemeni and U.S. governments, research institutions, humanitarian organizations, and the intelligence community.
Goals & Objectives
- Create a collaborative space for DC-based think tanks, government, and advocacy leaders.
- Share insights and discuss topics of overarching importance to the concerns, interests, and foreign policy objectives of the Yemeni and American people.
- Offer an inclusive platform for diverse voices in Yemeni affairs.
- Leading DC-based think tanks will each conduct a panel to dissect a pressing topic in Yemeni affairs.
- Internationally renowned researchers and specialists will provide expert insight and prognosis of current events in Yemen.
- Keynote addresses from high-level officials from the U.S and Yemeni Governments.